Who We Are
The CVBWF Inc is a 501c3 Organization (26-2965932) which was founded in Columbus Georgia by LGBT & HIV Advocate Jeremy Scott Hobbs in 2007. The organization has two branches that serve and meet our community needs here at home and abroad.
First Branch: RISE ABOVE HIV
RISE ABOVE HIV
- To Help Provide & Pave a Better Way of Life for Those Who Are Affected & Infected with HIV and AIDS.
- To Increase Community & Client Awareness Through Quality Education, Support, & Training.
- To Promote Testing & Status Knowledge.
- To Lower Infection Rates for All Men & Women
- Change How LGBT Citizens Are Perceived
- Educate EVERYONE about LGBT Pride Culture and History
- Advocate for Equality In All Things
- Work to Preserve & Honor LGBT History
- Promote Awareness & Prevention of HIV.
- End Discrimination and Bullying.
- Provide LGBT & Friends/Family Support
EVERY SERVICE WE PROVIDE IS FREE TO THE PUBLIC.
Visit the CVBWF INC web page now to learn more